8/1/10

He's really not old enough for the screaming fans. Yet...

Yesterday, we went bowling with most of the surgery residents in my program and their families. Hence, I felt the  need to dress my boys up. It's more difficult with one of them than the other. I'll let you figure out which is which.

Regardless, when E had gotten dressed, he looked down at himself rather critically and stated "I look like a Jonas Brother in this."

Which is fair, since he was wearing distressed jeans, a white tee that had a guitar and the word "Rebel" on it, a striped black vest, and sneakers.

I laughed at him, and said "That's not terrible!"

He shrugged and replied "I know. I'm just sayin'." And walked off without another word.


I'd like to note that the adolescent girls who were attendees at the bowling event thought he was the bees' knees.  So I suppose he was right...

No comments:

www.flickr.com