3/2/07

The Things He Says

I know, I know, kids say the darnedest things. But I think that mine has an overabundance of such items stored up, just begging to be aired on the world wide web. I need to just break down and have a daily quote by him. He has enough of them, that's for sure...

"How's your daily gas ration?"
"She just likes me for my body"
When asked why he was making angry faces at me in the rear view mirror: "Because that's what cars do when they're racing!"
~inspired by the movie "Cars"

Me: "E, do you need some more chocolate milk?"
E: "Yes. But I wanna ask for it."
To the waitress: "Um, can I have a root beer?"

"I have stories in my heart."

"I don't like that lady calling me a cutie pie!"

To me: "You're my princess."

Baba: "E, stop tattletaling."
E: "I don't got a TAIL!"

"I like to move it, move it!"

"Ha! I doubt it."

"Your mom's a slugbug."

"Mom, I've lost my mojo."

"I'm a working man."

After being told he needed to take some quiet time with Poppa: "Can we have a quiet war?"

My current fave:
Me: "You're a silly bucket."
E: "A bucket of love."

No comments:

www.flickr.com