6/27/10

The Guardian of the Storms

D doesn't have to go out in the field for his job as often as he used to (which was every week...), but he still leaves occasionally, and this time he had to leave when E was already gone at his dad's. So when E got back, he was not pleased to learn that he was the man of the house.  And when I informed him that he would hold the title till Wednesday or so, he exclaimed: "WEDNESDAY?! But what if it STORMS!?!? I can't survive with a storm and without D!!!" (Except he said his actual name, obviously.)

I'm not sure how my son thinks he lived through the 5 years of storms BEFORE he had a stepfather, but I guess I'm just a weakling woman to him, completely incapable of handling natural disasters...

3 comments:

Elena Johnston said...

I'm glad things have worked out so well between the two of them =)

N said...

Let that disaster include a small, feathered, once lofty, now earthbound creature in the jaws of death... Can you handle THAT??!!

N said...

So, I guess he IS the MOTH for now....

www.flickr.com