2/26/06

Snakes and Snails

I decided that, what with the amount of cute stuff that I have to share about my small son, I might as well create a separate blog for it! Now I can cruise the mommy blogs and not feel quite as creepy!

To start with, the former title of this blog (Q: What Are Little Boys Made Of?). Before my own little blue bundle of joy came along, I always agreed with that old rhyme about little girls being made of sugar and spice, and little boys being made of snails and puppy dogs' tails. However, I've since come to the conclusion that no girl-child could ever be quite as particularly sweet as this all-male being that is asleep in the next room. I hope that it's a quality that I can cultivate, or, as it may be, just not ruin entirely.

Today's cuteness item: At dinner, we were eating "noodle soup" and after asking for and receiving a 2nd helping, he looked into his bowl and exclaimed angrily, "How did these noodles get into my plate?!?!"

No comments:

www.flickr.com