9/28/12

Color Me Spoilt

I may or may not have slept all afternoon today. Regardless of whether I ACTUALLY did, as I was laying down on my bed, E came in to give me some instructions, since he and D were going to be at the park playing baseball...

E: "Mom, the back door is open because we're leaving that way. But the front door is locked. The garage door is open, but the door in from the garage is also locked."
Me: "Ok?"
E: "Remember, the back door is open because we need to get back in that way."
Me: "Ok?"
E: "But if anyone knocks on the front door, there are weapons up in my room. And a sword-stick in the stand by the front door."
Me: "Um. Thank you."
E: "Do you need me to close this door for you?"
Me: "Um. No, thank you, though."
E: "Do you need me to turn the fan on for you?"
Me: "Actually, yes, please."
E: "Ok, do you need anything else?"

I didn't do it on purpose. He is just that way.

No comments:

www.flickr.com